5 Pieces To Take Your Closet From Winter to Spring!
We’re so excited to get back to warm, Spring weather. So to prepare, here are the 5 pieces that’ll easily transition your wardrobe from Winter to Spring.
1. A Bomber Jacket — Few clothing items are as innately cool as a bomber jacket. Whether you’re going for a neutral tone or a fun, bold color —- a bomber jacket is the piece to have.
2. White Sneakers — Nothing says stylish and care-free like sleek white sneakers. Whether you pair them with a crisp suit or t-shirt and jeans, your look is stylish and spring ready.
3. Light-Wash Denim — The weather is warmer and the sun is shining, so lighten up your shade of denim. Listen, dark denim will never go out of style. But, give them a break and know that Spring is the perfect time to debut your lighter washes.
4. A Polo — Whether at the driving range or a pitch meeting, a nice polo is perfect for the occasion. Give your long sleeve button-up shirts a rest, and bring out the polo!
5. A Henley — It's more dressed up than a t-shirt, but more casual than a dress shirt. The Henley is the perfect layer-able piece that you need this Spring.
And you’re in luck Rebels! We’ve introduced our new Made to Measure Sportswear where you can create your own custom pieces that will be perfect to transition your wardrobe to Spring. Schedule an appointment with our talented stylists, and you'll be ready to take on the warm weather in style.
Follow Your Heart. Be A Rebel.
Klein Epstein & Parker